Warsaw: Private Tour to Auschwitz – Birkenau
Take part in our private tour to Auschwitz & Birkenau from Warsaw. This is a full day tour because of the long distance between Warsaw and Auschwitz. You will be picked up by our english speaking driver in the morning from your hotel and he will drive yout to Auschwitz Concentration Camp. When you arrive there you will join official guided tour . After sightseeing you will come back to Warsaw in the same vehicle. During the way back you can stop for a lunch break.
During the tour you will see:
Auschwitz – the symbol of one of the most terrifying genocides in the whole history of the world named Holocaust. The camp was established by Nazi Germans in 1940 during World War II on the outskirts of the town of Auschwitz which today is located in a south of Poland in the region of the Lesser Poland.
The Concentration Camp in Auschwitz had two sections: Auschwitz I where political prisoners were detained and Auschwitz II – Birkenau where the mass exterminations were executed. The main camp of Auschwitz I is the first and the oldest part of whole zone. The tour around this part of the camp lasts approx. 2 hours. Auschwitz II – Birkenau is the largest Nazi German death camp in the world. There can be still found ruins of gas chambers, crematories, the „Sauna” building, bunkers.
Private tour by car
- 1400 PLN per person (1 person)
- 750 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 550 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 500 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 470 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 450 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
What is included?
- hotel pick and drop off
- private transportation with an English speaking driver
- sightseeing of Auschwitz & Birkenau in a group with local guide of up to 3,5 hours
- entrance tickets to Auschwitz & Birkenau
- skip the line entrance
*the tour is available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Russian