Warsaw: Private Tour to Auschwitz – Birkenau
The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum was established on 2 July 1947 on the area of the former, largest Nazi concentration camp to commemorate the tragic events of the Second World War. Since 1940 when Auschwitz Concentration camp was created almost 1,1mln of prisoners lost their lives here. Most of them died in the gas chambers located in the second part of the camp – Auschwitz Birkenau. Today, whole complex is the symbol of the most terrifying genocides in the world history named Holocaust. The visit will be an important history lesson, especially that most of the camp infrastructure is preserved in its original shape.
We offer a full day, private tour to The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum from Warsaw on request.
- early morning pick up from your hotel in Warsaw,
- approx. 4 hours and 30 min drive by an air-conditioned vehicle to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp Museum from Warsaw with our private English speaking driver,
- sightseeing group tour inside the camps for up to 3,5 hours with a local, professional guide in chosen language during which you will see:
Auschwitz I – the main camp (approx 2 hours of visiting)
- The Arbeit Macht Frei gate, thousands of prisoners walked through this gate on their way to long hours of hard work,
- camp infrastructure barracks (storage, workshops),
- camp director’s office and SS guardhouse,
- numerous exhibitions showing personal belongings of the prisoners,
- courtyard of the Block 11 with so-called Death Wall – place where people were executed,
- Block 11- the camp jail where prisoners were held in the basement; the first test of mass murder with Zyklon B was arranged here,
- the site of the execution of the camp commandant Rudolf Hoss,
- the gas chamber and crematorium I.
Auschwitz II – Birkenau, the largest center of extermination (up to 1,5 hours of visiting)
- the famous railway entrance gate for trains transporting prisoners to the camp,
- the unloading platform (ramp), destination for trains carrying people deported to Auschwitz,
- the ruins of gas chambers and crematoria I and II,
- the International Monument to the Victims of Facism in Auschwitz Birkenau,
- the barracks.
4. free time for lunch after sightseeing tour
5. approx. 4 hours and 30 min drive back to Warsaw from Auschwitz in the same vehicle with the same English speaking driver
6. drop off at your hotel in Warsaw
Whole tour lasts up to 14 hours
- 1500 PLN per person (1 person)
- 800 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 590 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 540 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 510 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 490 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 7 persons or more – contact us
What is included?:
- your hotel pick up and drop off
- private transportation with assistance of our English speaking driver during whole tour
- entrance tickets to Auschwitz & Birkenau State Museum
- skip the line entrance
- local, group sightseeing tour of Auschwitz & Birkenau camps for up to 3,5 hours with live guide in chosen language
- free time for lunch after sightseeing tour inside the camps
*Local group tours with live guide in Auschwitz & Birkenau are available in following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Russian
Due to frequent problems with availability of entrance tickets and guides in Auschwitz, please book your tour as early as possible before your planned visit so we can make all necessary arrangements for you.