Wroclaw: Tour to Krakow
Take part in our tour to Krakow – one of the most stunning cities in Europe. Over the centuries, many significant architects and artists came to work here and really enjoyed their lives in the former capital of Poland. Since Krakow avoided destruction during World War II, it preserves the largest collection of historic buildings and monuments in Poland.
Our local guide will show you the Old Town area with huge Main Market (one of the largest in Europe) and the famous Saint Mary’s Church, but most of all, you will see the Wawel Royal Castle, which used to be the site of coronations and royal burials. Tour of Krakow involves 3 hours of walking with a local guide around the Old Town area and some free time after that.
- Hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time,
- Comfortable mini-van/car ,
- English speaking guide.
Tour lasts approx. 11 hours
- 1500 PLN per person (1 person)
- 750 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 550 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 420 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 300 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)