Swidnica & Ksiaz Tour
For those, who want to take a short excursion outside Wroclaw, this offer might be the perfect solution. Allow su to take you to the town of Swidnica, where you will be able to admire its most marvellous monument – the Church of Peace. It’s one orf the two surviving Protestant „peace churches” built after the Peace of Westphalia, which ended the so-called Thirty Years’ War (1618-1648). Apart from that, you will see the charming Market Square with its famous Baroque plague column. After that, you will go to the town of Ksiaz to see late 13th century Gothic castle of Pribnce Bolko I. The castle was rebuilt in the mid-16th century. Nowadays, it is the largest castle in Silesia and the thirs largest in Poland.
Book private tour with an English speaking guide.
Tour lasts approximately 6 hours.
- 950 PLN per person (1 person)
- 500 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (3-4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)