Wroclaw: Cruises on Odra River
Want to see Wroclaw from the totally new perspective? Want to hear about the great history of Wroclaw while relaxing during a hot summer day? Imagine yourself on a boat, cruising through one of the most beautiful cities in Poland. You can rent a boat only for you and your friends and enjoy great time together. Cruise on the Odra river is one of the best ideas for sightseeing Wroclaw but also a great way to celebrate special moments like: birthday party or bachelor/hen party.
We offer private cruises on Odra river by modern catamaran on request
- meeting our English speaking tour-leader at the Wlostowica harbor (Bulwar Piotra Wlostowica on the Piasek Island) or we can pick you up directly from your hotel in Wroclaw (additional fee)
- up to 1 hour private cruise on the Odra river with assistance of English speaking tour-leader during which you will see:
- Krasnoludek Pracz – one of Wroclaw’s famous dwarfs,
- Nawa Monument- sculpture by Oskar Zieta, the idea was to create a work referring to the nearby architectural monuments like Ossolineum and Market Hall
- Slodowa Island, Daliowa Island, Tamka Island – most famous islands of Wroclaw, popular meeting places, full of charming restaurants and great architecture,
- Saint Clara’s Mills- dating back to the 13th century and named after the owner- the Order of St. Claire, the remains of the mills are located between the islands of Bielarska and Slodowa,
- Tumska Barge moored nearby The Tumski Hotel – a year-round restaurant,
- Ostrow Tumski -the oldest part of Wroclaw with numerous historic monuments
- Wlostowica Boulevard – one of the historic boulevards by Odra river,
- Dunikowskiego Boulevard – one of the most beautiful promenades in Wroclaw,
- Library of the University of Wroclaw -huge building on the bank of the Odra River (seven overground floors, one underground floor approx. 46 000 square meters of space)
- the cableway „Polinka” – a little cable car ride across the river, used mainly by students to get from one site to another,
- the first House on the Water in Poland – launched in 2013 by Kamil Zaremba,
- many others historic monuments of the city centre
3. end of our cruise – we can arrange return private transfer if necessary at additional cost
Whole cruise lasts 1 hour
1 hour of private cruise – 550 PLN total per group up to 14 people
1 hour of private cruise – 650 PLN total per group up to 14 people
What is included?:
- 1 hour of private cruise by comfortable boat – modern catamaran illuminated by LED lights, adapted to all weather conditions (on the deck: toilet, high-quality audio-video equipment, free WI-FI, comfortable sofas and dance floor)
- service of English speaking tour leader
- audio guide on board (English or German)
*We can adjust the route to your needs and expectations
Exact length of the event depends on you – you decide how much time you want to spend on the water! We can easily prolong our basic cruise for you.
*Max. number of guests is 14
- every additional hour (Monday-Thursday) – 500 PLN per hour
- every additional hour (Friday-Sunday)- 600 PLN per hour
For your cruise it is possible to order a catering menu and beverage menu.
- Finger- food – approx. 70 PLN per person (min 10 persons on the board)
- Fish and meat grill – approx. 105 PLN per person
- Meat grill – approx. 90 PLN per person
Drinks are not included. For a detailed offer, please contact us directly.
We can also arrange private transportation between your hotel and meeting point of the cruise. Price depends on number of people – please contact us for more details
Please remember that this is a fully private service. If you have any special requests or some special ideas, we will definitely do our best to meet your expectations.