Dental Implant Surgery in Poland
Implant surgery and treatments are one of the most popular services in the entire dental industry. All over the world, many patients have teeth problems and implants are the best solution for them since they are quick and easy to install. Implants are very long lasting and they give us immediate results. They almost perfectly substitute natural teeth. In Poland there are many world class specialists in the field of dentistry who provide services at reasonable prices compared to many other countries.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a titanium or ceramic implant used in dentistry as a replacement for a tooth root. A standard implant consists of a titanium screw, imitating a tooth root, with a smooth or rough surface. Most of them are made of pure titanium.
What should I know before having an implant and am I qualified for this treatment?
- you should have healthy gums
- you should have enough bone structure to anchor the implant
- you do not suffer from any long term diseases or you have them under control
The specialist will need to see a panoramic x-ray of your teeth. It is also recommended to have your current blood test results with you but it is not necessary, it depends on the clinics policy.
What does tooth implant placement look like?
Implantation procedure is divided into two stages. During your first stage, dentists can extract teeth that need to be replaced and sometimes bone augmentation is needed to build up bone structure. Then dental implants are installed into your bone. To finalize the first stage of treatment, dentists offer you temporary crowns to fill in the gaps.
How long does it take to install an implant?
Usually, one implant is installed within 30-60 minutes. The time depends on each individual case.
Does this treatment hurt?
Implant placement is usually done under local anaesthesia, the jaw area is totally numbed. It is said that it is more tolerable than root canal treatment.
What you should remember about after having an implant placed:
- eat crushed food, preferably liquid, for around two weeks,
- rinse your mouth after each meal,
- when brushing your teeth, avoid the area of the implant placement so the tissues can heal,
- do not smoke cigarettes under any circumstances,
- take the prescribed medications if it is necessary/
Total prices of the full implantological procedure: consultation + diagnostics + implant + crown start from around 3500 PLN
Why should you decide to book this service in Poland?
The growing interest in the services of Polish dentists from foreign clients is not without a reason. Dentistry in Poland is very attractive compared to Europe, both in terms of prices and quality. Treatment prices in different parts of Europe vary greatly – especially in the case of prosthetics or cosmetic dentistry such as implant treatment. We recommend making a reservation for this service in Poland since the prices are definitely competitive compared to other countries in Europe but the quality is still high thanks to our qualified specialists which do not have any problem with communicating in English and are constantly expanding their knowledge.
How can we help?
It is possible to make a reservation for this treatment in any bigger city in Poland. If you would be interested in this service, we will be glad to help you find the right, well-qualified, English-speaking specialist which will help you with this unpleasant ailment. We can also help you with:
- booking accommodation located nearby the clinic / dentist office,
- arranging private airport transfers with English speaking driver
- organizing private transfers or assistance of our local English speaking employee to help you get from your hotel/apartment to the clinic/dentist office and back
- arranging any chosen city tour, activity or excursion during your stay in any bigger city in Poland – our agency has a widest choice of those kinds of services in Poland
- booking entrance tickets to the museums, entertainment shows etc
- booking tables in recommended restaurants
Cities in which you can book this treatment:
Warsaw, Krakow, Katowice, Gdansk, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lublin, Szczecin, Lodz, Rzeszow, Olsztyn, Bydgoszcz, Torun, Zakopane etc.
Please contact us with any questions