Olsztyn: Kayaking on Krutynia River
Is there anything better than physical activity in the beautiful surrounding of nature? Let us take you to Krutyn – a charming town located in the heart of Masurian Landscape Park where a fantastic kayaking trail starts. The river of Krutynia is considered to be one of the most beautiful canoe trails in Europe. This activity is a great way to see the Masuria region from a new perspective and spend a very relaxing day out. Under the supervision of our instructors, you will spend your time safely and we guarantee unforgettable memories from the most beautiful region of Poland.
We offer private trips on kayaks on Krutynia river from Olsztyn on request.
- hotel pick up at chosen time,
- approx. 1,5 hour drive from Olsztyn to Krutyn where kayaking trail starts, by private car/van with our English speaking driver
- arrival in Krutyn, meeting our local instructors, short training and introduction
- up to 3 hours of kayaking through the Krutynia river trail, one of the most famous waterways in Poland and one of the most beautiful on the continent.
The route called Krutyn – Rosocha* (9 km long and 0,5 m deep) considered to be one of the most valuable water routes in Europe; it is very diverse, full of interesting specimens of fauna (lots of fish and crayfish) and flora. The bottom of the river is overgrown with seaweed and water lilies and the shores are accessible and sandy, covered with magnificent oaks and tall pine trees. Along the way, you can see many natural peculiarities, such as the kingfisher, the black stork or the white-tailed eagle.
5. up to 30 min of the free time on the route, perfect for rest or meal – along the kayaking route, there are bars for canoeists which can be used for rest and eating
6. meeting our driver again at the end of the route,
7. approx. 1,5 hour drive back from the end of kayaking trail to Olsztyn,
8. your hotel drop off in Olsztyn.
Whole tour lasts approx. 7 hours.
- 950 PLN per person (1 person)
- 520 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 380 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included?:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and drop off after the tour,
- private transportation by comfortable car / minivan,
- service of private English speaking driver during whole tour,
- up to 3,5 hours of kayaking on Krutynia River on your own (including 30 min of free time on the way),
- service of professional English speaking instructors right before kayaking
- rental of kayaks and all necessary equipment (oars, vests, seat sockets)
On special request: additional service of professional lifeguard/instructor during the whole kayaking activity – 350 PLN total per group (max 15 participants per 1 lifeguard/instructor)
*Easy route recommended for families with children, and for the beginners. According to your request, we could also offer longer routes. If you wish to spend more time on water, please contact us directly.
**Kayak trips are organized in double kayaks. On special request, single and triple kayaks are available.
***Meals are not included.